Thursday, March 4, 2010

children don't grow up

I got a new tattoo recently right on the chest plate. Which is much more painful than i was expecting. It took three hours to do the outline and some shading. A few weeks from now we'll spend another three hours doing the coloring. I had it done by my friend Gerry Harrison at Tattoo Zoo. This is the third tattoo he's done for me and definitely the biggest.



The idea for the tattoo came from this graphic art on The Arcade Fire's web page. Then we came up with idea of using a lyric from one of The Arcade Fire songs. I think it came out really good. I am kind of dreading sitting there for another 3 hours but i am also excited to get it done.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! Ouch! It looks pretty cool though. I look forward to seeing the coloring.

    ReplyDelete